Skip to main content

01.31: ADF Results

Guys. No so great. I didn't do well sticking to the rules.

Starting Weight: 100%
Ending Weight: 98%
Loss: 2%

Ending Weight from Jan 1: 98%
Loss from Jan 1: 2%

Challenges: 

The biggest challenge was that I wanted to eat every day and I wanted to eat well over the 500 calorie goal.

I would fast all day, then eat after work and I would overeat because I was starving. I was more successful on days when I spread the calories out during the day.

I didn't track calories on the fasting days as I was supposed to.

Successes:

2% is something, right?

I did find that, at least, it made me think about what and how I was eating.

Verdict:

Not worth the effort even though the effort is pretty minimal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game

The game is simple: each month of 2018 try a new diet. Stick with each diet for 4 weeks and then move on. If a diet works, you can come back to it later. If a diet stinks, you're free after 30 days. At the end of the year, you'll know how twelve diets work - or don't work - for you. Here's my schedule for the year. Feel free to follow along, or create your own. January: Alternate Day Fasting February: Atkins March: Ketogenic April: Paleo May: Whole 30 June: Vegetarian July: Vegan August: DASH diet September: South Beach October: Zone Diet November: Volumetrics December: unscheduled

01.01: ADF

Round 1: Alternate Day Fasting The Rules:  1) Fast every other day 2) on fasting days, still eat, but shoot for 500-750 calories 3) on fasting days, track your food 4) on non-fasting days, do whatever you want