Skip to main content

02.28: Atkins Results

Guys, I did pretty good.

Starting Weight: 100%
Ending Weight: 97%
Loss: 3%

Ending Weight from Jan 1: 97%
Loss from Jan 1: 3%

Challenges: 

There were 2 or 3 days with events that I went ahead and ate as many carbs as I wanted. I definitely noticed a setback after those days.

I felt bitter when other people would eat carbs and I couldn't.

Successes:

Atkins has always felt relatively simple to me.

I used the Atkins app which made carb counting easy.

Costco made things easy, too.

Verdict:

My results were ok. I can't complain. I could probably do this longer (and I guess I pretty much will be with Ketogenic in March).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Game

The game is simple: each month of 2018 try a new diet. Stick with each diet for 4 weeks and then move on. If a diet works, you can come back to it later. If a diet stinks, you're free after 30 days. At the end of the year, you'll know how twelve diets work - or don't work - for you. Here's my schedule for the year. Feel free to follow along, or create your own. January: Alternate Day Fasting February: Atkins March: Ketogenic April: Paleo May: Whole 30 June: Vegetarian July: Vegan August: DASH diet September: South Beach October: Zone Diet November: Volumetrics December: unscheduled

01.01: ADF

Round 1: Alternate Day Fasting The Rules:  1) Fast every other day 2) on fasting days, still eat, but shoot for 500-750 calories 3) on fasting days, track your food 4) on non-fasting days, do whatever you want